3. Open the notebook using "+" > Open from iTunes. ￼
- Sending the notebook's package:
1. Export your notebook to .onepkg package: FIle > Export > Export current notebook > OneNote package;
2. Send your package to your iPad (using your mail client for example) and open it in Outline by taping on the package file > Import with Outline.
You can also open the separate sections from your OneNote notebooks.
c) Move the notebook sections to Outline locally:
1. Export the section by going to FIle > Export > Export current section > OneNote 2010-2013 Section;
2. Send this section to your iPad (using your mail client for example);
3. Open it in Outline by taping on the .one file > Import with Outline; it will be opened in special Inbox for OneNote notebook in Outline.
Please note that apart from your Mac, iPad doesn't keep the copies of local notebooks in its system. If you close the local notebook in iPad Outline, it will be lost: make sure you have the backups enabled when working with local notebooks on iPad.
Did this answer your question?Thanks for the feedbackThere was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.