How to import Circus Ponies notebooks to Outline
Migrating from Circus Ponies Notebook - bring along your notes!
Warning: This feature is retired and won’t be supported in the newest versions of Outline. You can still get your notes from Circus Ponies in the old versions of our app. Please check our guide on this issue here
To import your Circus Ponies notebooks use Outline's UI import window:
1. Open your notebook in Circus Ponies app > File > Export as a Website > To Disk.
2. Don't forget to create a new folder for your files when exporting the notebook.
3. In Outline go to File > Import > 'Circus Ponies' Notebook.
4. Select your exported as a Website CP notebook in Import from.
5. In Import choose a local folder to store your notebook in Outline format.
6. Run the import.
Your imported notebook will appear in Outline with sections list collapsed.
To reveal the sections click the cover of imported notebook.
Feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org in case there are any difficulties!