Export and Import Notebooks via iTunes
Transferring your notebooks to Mac or PC and back via iTunes is a fast and very secure method.
a) Export Notebooks
1. Connect your iPad to Mac or PC.
2. In Outline double-tap on the notebook's cover for options to appear > Export > Export to
3. Press Start.
4. Now on your Mac or PC open iTunes app and navigate to your iPad > Apps > scroll the
page down to get to File Sharing > select Outline to get the list of documents to appear in
5. The notebook you just exported will be there. Select Save To… to save it on your Mac or
PC, decompress the folder and open it with either Outline or OneNote.
b) Import Notebooks
1. Connect your iOS device to your Mac or PC.
2. Run iTunes on your computer and navigate to your iPad.
3. Select Apps and scroll the page down to get to File Sharing. Then click on Outline icon to
get the Outline Documents and upload your compressed notebook folder with Add...
Your files will appear in the Documents list, it means they are added to shared documents.
4. On your iPad launch Outline and select Open from > iTunes on the Outline home screen.
Select notebooks and/or sections that you imported.
Should there be any questions regarding SharePoint server settings, please contact our support.